We’re sending out big, happy wishes to all of you celebrating your birthday in February! You’re lucky to share the shortest month of the year with one of the sweetest holidays of all – Valentine’s Day! As either a witty, intelligent, and strong-willed Aquarius (Feb 1-18) or a compassionate, insightful, and creative Pisces (Feb 19-29), we think you’re just terrific.
Here are some fun February birthday facts:
• Some say your birth flower is the iris, which represents faith, hope, and wisdom. Others say it’s the violet, which represents faithfulness, modesty, and virtue.
• According to tradition, the Roman emperor Augustus took one day off February and added it to August, the month named after him.
• A person born on February 29 during a leap year (which occurs only every four years) is called a “leapling” and will usually celebrate their birthday on either February 28 or March 1 in all non-leap years. The odds of being born on February 29 are 1 in 1,461 (or 0.068%) according to the Honor Society of Leap Year Day Babies.
• An impressive roster of famous people were born in February, including: Jennifer Aniston (2/11), Drew Barrymore (2/22), Sheryl Crow (2/11), James Dean (2/8), Charles Dickens (2/7), Michael Bolton (2/26), Thomas Edison (2/11), Michael Jordan (2/17), Norman Rockwell (2/3), Babe Ruth (2/6), John Steinbeck (2/27), and John Travolta (2/18).
• If you’re a history buff, you probably also know that the following four presidents shared February birthdays: William Henry Harrison, Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, and George Washington.
We hope you have a great birthday and a year filled with love and happiness!
To place a wholesale order, please visit the Design With Heart website.
For a list of over 85 retailers and places where you can purchase Design With Heart products, visit www.designwithheart.com/where-to-buy/